Who doesn’t like winning free stuff? I do, I do! Hopefully you do too, because I’m happy to announce Keep It Up, David’s first ever contest and giveaway!
Here’s the backstory. Last night, I got an email from my mom. Here’s part of it:
Be on the watch for a Valentine’s box… expected to arrive on Friday.David, you can share… remember, it’s the thought. Not intended to sabotage diet.
- You can enter by leaving your guess in the comments section of this blog. BE SPECIFIC. Entries like “Chocolate” or “Candy” won’t be considered a legitimate entry. I want brand names or descriptions, i.e. “Milk Chocolate M&M fun size bags” or “chocolate-covered peanut butter hearts.”
- Keep in mind that the package may contain a number of different items, so perhaps consider making a short list of items as your entry. If you list everything under the sun, I’ll get annoyed, which could lead to disqualification. Just so everyone is on a little more level of a playing field (as some of my readers may know my mom), I’ll give you all one hint as to one of my mom’s favorite candies: It rhymes with Schmootsie Rolls. Put on your thinking caps for that one!
- Mom, you can’t win, so don’t bother entering.
- If no one wins outright, then I will use my own discretion to determine who came closest. When I’ve determined a winner, I’ll contact that person via email (since you provide me an email whenever you leave a comment) to get their mailing address.
- The deadline for entries will be whenever I get my hot little hands on the actual package, which may be, per my mom’s email, on Friday (tomorrow).
Keep it up, David!