Hello to everyone stopping by the first time, and welcome to Keep It Up, David! I’m guessing most of you are here because you saw me on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” today, so thanks for watching and coming to check out my blog!
UPDATE (Tuesday, 1/11/11, 11am PST): Now you can watch my appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” online! Click on “Watch Me On Ellen” at the top of this page!
I’m working on a post that’s all about the behind-the-scenes stuff you didn’t see when you watched my segment, but I’ll hold off until tonight before posting it – so everyone has a chance to watch the show when it airs in their city without reading any spoilers. You’ll definitely want to come back and check it out! In the meantime, take a look around – there’s lots to see!
- Read about the first part of my Ellen experience – working with a camera crew on the tape package – by clicking here.
- See more “Before” and “Current” pictures by visiting the Photo Gallery, also at the top of this page, or by clicking here.
- Learn more about my life-long struggle with weight by clicking on The Story So Far… at the top of the page (or, what the hell, just click here).
- Go to My Favorite Posts, also at the top of the page, to read some of… you guessed it, my favorite posts! There’s all sorts of good stuff there, like the fun I have with my RediSetGo, the comic strips I make out of big & tall catalogs, and more stories and examples of how much this weight loss has really changed my life. Click here.
- Catch up with my most recent posts – they’re collected in the “Need To Catch Up?” box that’s located in the right-side column.
It’s really easy to, ahem, keep up with Keep It Up, David. You can follow me on Twitter (I’m @keepitupdavid) and on Facebook (the brand-spankin’-new Keep It Up, David page is here), or subscribe and get my blog posts as emails by clicking the button within the “In a Nutshell” box in the right-side column.
I’m really glad you’re here. I just wanted to add that, too.
I announced during my interview with Ellen that I’m down 2 more pounds – woo-hoo! When I got home from the studio tonight, one of the first things I did was update my weight loss chart. For you new readers, my weight loss chart is something you’ll see a lot of on this blog – I track my progress on a graph paper chart that now takes up most of my closet wall:
And here’s the most recent 2 pounds that I’ve lost:
This puts my weight at 243, which means I’ve now lost 159 pounds!
Keep it up, David!